This is a fix for the common windows VPS QEMU : Resize FS error and usually occurs after purchasing a VPS Upgrade. Where your disk will be increased in size, but will show the same size as before on the VPS.
To Fix This Issue Do The Following.
- Login to the VPS on RDP
- Navigate to Command Prompt on the VPS
- type diskpart then click enter in the Command Prompt
- Now type list volume then click enter in the Command Prompt
- Here you should see all your Windows Volumes, select the volume in question by typing select volume (Vol. Number)
- Now type extend filesystem
After completing the following steps, check your disk size and it should reflect the upgraded VPS disk size.
If you require any additional support join our support discord at discord.gg/rocketnode